Thursday 31 May 2007

I had passed my examination on basketball!
Not a bad day today.There is a rain in the afternoon,not very big,but lasted for a long time.We will have a party tomorrow night ,together with another class,actually,I am not feeling very good about this thing .Maybe Debie is right,i don't like to play with unfamiliar pepole.But it is not bad to play with others.Just think that no one is noticing you,do what you like.
It is Children's Day tomorrow.I wonder what present my brother will get from our brother-in -law,he always buy him gifts ,but never sent me any,it is not equal to me.I think if i buy presents for my husband's family,i wiill not miss anyone of them.Money would never be so important as relative and friends.
How time flies!Another week will be past.I have not done anything important in this week.Is it a wasting of time ?I don't know.I said something in English to one of those strangers in my QQ,and he or she wanted to talk with me in Chinese,but i refused.I regret now.Maybe it a good chance to make a new friend,i will talk with him or her last time,still in English!

No comments: