Friday 1 June 2007

I am not very glad last night.I told my sadness to Ding ,i thought he would give me some advise,at least some words to make me feel better,but the result was just the opsite,his wors made me feel worse.After asking some question about my plan to the future,after realizing that my future was not bright,he finished our talking with:Try your best to study ,it's time for me to sleep.
I know it's my mistake to regard him as a good friend.I should depend on no one else.After watching so many soap opera .I have a conclusion that the one who is working hard is attractive .In oposite ,we are all tired of people who are always wasting on useless things.
In order to be outstanding,one must do things other commen ones could not do.No one likes to be lonely,but we have to be alone on the way to success.It is not bad to read more,think more ,talk less and phone less.

No comments: