Wednesday 30 May 2007

It is raining outside.What a horror feeling .I don't know how to deal with myself,and not knowing what's wrong with myself either.Feeling bored all the time,knowing clearly what is should be done but have no energy do any of them.What a bad feeling.
My P.E examination will be delayed because of the rain,and i had just had a task about phylosophy,it had proved to me that i am having a bad mood.I want to know the method of cheer myself up badly,but i know clearly in my heart that no one would help me except myself.
The God always help the ones who help themselves.
I will have a free day tomorrow.Someone said that it's impossible for a busy man to make friends with a person who has nothing to everyday.I think i blong to the second kind person in nowadays.I am not feeling satisfied with my current situation.I want to change but don't know how,i need suggestion from others,but don't know from whom.
There is no time for worrying about the mood,there is only little tiome left for reviewing begfore the final examination.
In fact , if you think it carefully,the world is not so bad as you thought before.At least,i have enough money in my pocket to by whatever i like,for example a piece of sweet chocolate;i have seceral to play with,or joke on;i have enough chances to learn or to do whatever i like;i believe i will own whatever i would like tohave one day.
Please be patient!

No comments: