Monday 21 May 2007

A cloudy day today.I had an idea of changing my major last night,because i wate to learn cooking ,but in English major,i seldom have time to do what i like.I have dream that one day i could make delicious cake .It must be very interesting to play with flour ,chocolate,candy and colorful cream.I always imange that i am working in a bright kitchen,with many kinds of cakes which are made by myself around me.All of them smelt good ,looked beautiful,taste perfect.But i know clearly that i am just living in fantasty.But msybr not,who knows what will happen tomorrow.
So ,i prefer stay in the major,go on with my English studying.There are only two weeks before the Intensive Reading examnation,there are so many passages waiting for me to recide.It's time to pay all my attention on learning them by heart.
I found people always show the good side of them to others,just as i did before.But i changed my way of doing things now,i think we should not show our proud in frond of others,you can learn many things from others in this way,because no one woule like to teach anything to a person who never concentrate on what others are saying.Hang your head when you do something wrong ,nod and smile to the one who get successed,never be too mean to congretulate to people around you for their success.

No comments: