Sunday 13 May 2007

A hot day today,and an unpleasent day,maybe it's because of the high temperature.Everyone seems that tired don't want to say a word.We discussed the shooting accident which happened in Virginia in the class,I did not show my opinion in front of others,but I thought about it in my heart.Ms.Zhang said that our young have so much psycologycal problems today,and we do.We have so much free time now,and most of us spend most of our time in studing,I cannot find a more boring thing than that.So in order to avoid spirital disease,we have to seek for other things to do except reading novels,making telephones,ect.
In my opinion,its not a bad idea to learning a song in my spear time, I must think it over carefully whether to by a mp3.I like meizu best,but its hard for me to afford it.Iwill make a decision this weekend.There will be the Super Class tonight,I hope it is worth of my two hours,maybe more.
Whatever you do,you are becoming better and better everyday!Come on!

No comments: