Monday 14 May 2007

I did not slept well last night,but I do't know the exact reason.I learnt a new song while I was trying to fall asleep,its not a bad thing to lose some sleep in this way.
I though through the whole night,I thought of my old friends,my relations,my form classmates,
and many other people who have appeared in my life.Some of them are still are still around me ,but some are not,I think if I have a chance to meet my lost friends again,my tears would role down.thinkig about this ,I cannot force myself calm down.
It's strange ,one's emotion can break out whenever ,even you have not prepared well to wellcome it.
Let begone be begone!
Hening is going to have the examnation ,through which to be allowed to enter a university,I hope she has a good result.
It's necessary for me to grasp every chance to practise my English,because I found I'm lack in the ability of speaking and writing .I belive that everyone has much more enegy than you expect.Don't become the failour of youself!

No comments: