Wednesday 16 May 2007

I went shopping this morning,and walked around the street for several hours,but I got no happiness.I spent 100yuan on two terrible clothes.From this thing,I can make a conclusion that it's not suitable for me to go shopping together with others,or I would feel confused and not knowing which one is better for me,because other's opinion could infect mine eaisily.
I feel pity for my money,100yuan is a large amount of money for me ,so I feel unpleased.I must seek for a mothed to cheer myself up.
Maybe I should think about this thing in this way:It's not a bad thing for me to have an unpleasant experiensise ,at lest I will make less mistakes like this from today on .No one would do right things all the time,and Iam an ordinery girl,it's natural for me to make commen mistakes.What's more,the money I wasted was not so much,and the clothes I bought were not so bad.
I am feeling better!
I have lost two computer classes,and I am still having much notes to record,so ,I mustn't wast time in thinking about such things,time is the dearest thing!

No comments: