Sunday 20 May 2007

I did not slept well last night.I was asked to pass a message to others,and i made a mistake on the name of the major with which we would like to hole a party with.At the same time ,i realized that i wa not so important as i considered before,just a ordinery student any others .I thought much all through the night.Actually,i have no right to look down up on anyone ,maybe its just the oposite,i must learn to others .Different person is good at different things,we are king in our own worlds.

I had the Intensive Reading class this morning,and i learnt a new sentence:Failure is the mother of success.We must try to learn something from the failure,but not let begone be begone.I must admit that i am not patient to others.Take the thing happened just now for example,linhuan asked my opinion about the party we will hole on Friday,but i am in a hurry to the net bar ,so,the bad side of my character was found.Ihave not taken the responsionablity of my job.

I know that Lisa is good-temper,and she is responsiable,time is unlimited to her,because she could always make good use of it.Ellen has a good relationship,because she is always so kind to others and patient.Lucy is careful with all the things she do,she could also control herself freely.

No comments: