Monday 4 June 2007

I have made a decision to join a competetion about planning about your future job last night,but ia have no idea about how to do it,i know i can not give up it easily,it is the first time i made up my mind to so something meaningful.If it is as easy as i have thought before ,and everyone can do it,it would not worth my hard working.I was asked to hand it up before this Sunday,and there are still four and a half days left,i plan to divide them into three parts.
From now on till tomorrow noon,it is the time for asking how to so the job,and at the same time,make up a general outline of my blueprint.
The next one and a half days will be used to make my detail plan,i'd better finish it as soon as possible.
The last day will be used for asking for advise,and change part of it.
I want to do a good job,so i must try my best.

No comments: